Friday, August 25, 2006

Long time

Sorry, it's been ages since I posted - keeping up with three blogs, my new forum, the ERWF forum and writing has been a bit...ummm, overwhelming. I have been involved in Isaac Bonewits' Spells for Democracy list too, and that's been pretty active for the past week and a half or so, so I've been neglectful.

We've had a decidedly unremarkable harvest from the garden this year, but it isn't unexpected. The weather has been so very iffy this summer and too cool for tomatoes and peppers (especially the hot peppers). I have not had the time or energy to put into the garden or harvesting this year, as I should - the baby takes up a lot more time than I ever dreamed :). But we have blueberry picking, sometime soon and blackberries as well. I am hoping to get to the elderberries this weekend before the birds get 'em all.

The new altar under the quince is working out nicely. I am looking forward to scouting the new grove this fall :) All this, while getting the new druids' order together. I love being busy! The ol' blog has been light on druid items lately, but we'll remedy that soon enough. My brain seems to be caught in a wild cycle of focus on various things. I'm a decent multi-tasker, perhaps we need to shake it up a bit.

Isaac Bonewits new Bonewits' Essential Guids to Druidism is out and I hope to bury my nose in that soon and give a review of it here. There are plans, as well, for a proper Druid's Thanksgiving for the autumn eqinox or, if you will, Mabon.

Just wanted to touch base - I'll have something a bit more...relevant in the next few days. Off to check the boards at Father Oak's now :)

Love, Honor and Respect,

Niamh sionnachdubh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home