Thursday, July 13, 2006

Beginning

I was not entirely sure I would have the gall to go through with this. And I may not yet. But I do need to practice writing and ordering thoughts somewhat coherently. I always did write my journals as if I were speaking to another. Now I am - that will take some getting used to.
The heat is growing nearly unbearable - the humidity too. I barely have any interest in going outside and that is what I loathe most about July. On the bright side, I have plenty of things to be excited about, not the least of which is the spell upcoming for Lughnassadh. I have some world-walking to do and some questions to ask which will hopefully reap some answers. That is tomorrow night's task and one I look forward to. I have only to remember to prepare the things I need during the day and to either get some sleep or drink coffee. Feeding the baby every two hours leaves me a little frazzled by the time evening rolls around and all my good intentions to do serious magickal work seem to fade. Thankfully, I am blessed with a god who is most sweet natured and understanding. I have decided to pay attention to one board alone, and that is Father Oak's Druid forum. The other is a waste of time, energy and frustration. There are a few intelligent, thoughtful people on it and I find I am not one of them when I am in that environment. I do not like what it brings out in me. So, Father Oak's it is.
Goodnight and sweet dreams...
Niamh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home